Tuesday, July 13, 2010

You know your man is workin' hard...He's worth a deuce.

Phone cam dump time again.

Taste the west!!! What is western flavor? Do these beans taste the same as western style salad dressing?













Spotted this El Camino on my way home. The sun's reflection in the tailgate made it hard to discern what the painting was. I punched it a bit and snapped this pic...
...Here is the zoom in shot. Hey, it's Haystack Rock! I was just there.










I google mapped Claifornia and could not find it. Anybody know where it is? Albertson's Grocery.





I really do not have a snarky comment for this. Just uh-huh!? Looked for a product demonstration video with no luck.
Bonnie and Clyde's Muffler Center in Yakama, WA. You better come to see us...or else!








Hamburger Helper = Just add hamburger.
Tuna Helper = Just add tuna.
Asian Helper = Just add ???




A portion of the Mural on the cooler at the old Sassy Jack's tavern. That's me on the left and John on the right.

No comments: