Monday, October 11, 2010

Thank God men cannot fly, and lay waste the sky as well as the earth.

Had to make a quick stop at Costco on Sunday. Made a couple of observations I thought I would share.

Is a 13"x8" bubble pack necessary for a 4.5"x1" box of perfume? I understand the profit margin is low at Costco but couldn't they just use the small chunk of plastic that holds the rfd tag like any other retail store? This is a vulgar use of land-filling plastic. Reminds me of this picture a little bit.








Costco also had sports themed Snuggies with the Seattle Seahawks logo on them. I noticed the picture on the side of the box had Pittsburgh Steelers fans all wrapped and cozy on it so I spun it around to see what other team had the indignant pleasure of being picture on this moronic product...yah! Not only did this guy's wife/girlfriend buy him a Snuggie she's a Bears fan on top of it! Oh, Brother! Just kill me now!!!

No comments: