Friday, April 07, 2006

Some people never go crazy, What truly horrible lives they must live

Charles Bukowski quotes


*Charles Bukowski


It is an early one this morning. I fell asleep right after work while listening to the radio and awoke at 5:00 am.
Well...I set out to find something at work that wasn't boring.

Just a few of the shots I took. The Coolpix is starting to get a little easier to use. I've done some testing with the settings and I guess I have a better understanding of what they do. Ambiguous icons suck!
I really like the colors of this valve. It looks like the workings of a submarine when you see the whole network of pipes and valves all brass, blue and red.

The shot of the pallets was inspired by JT. I have looked at them with disdain for some time and now kinda revel in 'em. I am sure my attitude will change, it is work for christ's sake.

I promised myself I would be adding to this here bloggie thing often and have not held up my end of the bargain. (sounds weird!?) I am going to make an effort to do so starting today.

So...I will see you later, and when I say you I mean all ya all!

No comments: