Saturday, February 17, 2007

Go for a quickie while preparing dinner

A quick flash to you from the bottom of my coffee cup.

A speaker cone from through it's mesh exterior.

Some Perverted pedophilia watching the kids frolic at the McDonald's play area.

Pure Flat television watching entertainment.

Yo, VIP, Let's kick it!

All right stop, Collaborate and listen. Ice is back with my brand new invention. Something grabs a hold of me tightly. Then I flow like a harpoon daily and nightly. Will it ever stop? Yo, I don't know. Turn off the lights and I'll glow. To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal. Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.

A little bit shaky but I like the results. Truck Front!

TOER. The old time radio is always a treat. This one has teeth.

An old drum in a barn at LNP. I am going to investigate this image a little further. Perhaps get a better shot when there is more light.

The cell phone version. I think the paint may be luminescent?

The king of the Jungle makes me dizzy. New joint Side Door.

That's right. The Side Door you door knob.

A shot with the phone of one of the barns at LNP on a sunny day. Again when the sun comes out I will snap a few shots with the camera instead of the phone. This could be a spectacular picture.

No comments: