Sunday, January 07, 2007

Our single greatest flaw is our innate desire to leave a mark on society

Stopped at the Crow Bar tonight. The bathrooms here always change. For the most part it is just crappy tags but on occasion there is a treat.

"I think this whole thing is a good one"

Battle Ax Tooth makes "Awesome Choices" and Poo Pile agrees

Uh?

Battle Ax Tooth emotes "Nobody puts wicked drunk guy in the corner"

Notice the fine lines? I bet he loves his big fat penis too


I have saved this for a few nights due to the fact I hadn't a reason to post about graffiti. Well the ol' Crow helped me tonight. These cats Jürg Lehni and Uli Franke built this machine to paint graffiti. The Machine named 'Hektor' rides on cabals like the mechanism that makes an etch-a-sketch work. (You know you took yours apart.)


Hektor being set up.

Hektor starts to paint.

Check out the whole video here.

Below are some of the samples and test painting done by Hektor. Pretty cool.

No comments: