Monday, January 01, 2007

Investigators with a wealth of expertise in diverse disciplines gathered at the New York Academy of Sciences for an update

Back in October I had this post with pictures of a train siding covered on both sides of the track by graffiti. One of the pieces I posted was by an artist named Thesis. Well Nosmot hipped me to a flickr stream he found tonight containing another picture down in San Francisco. Courtesy of loupiote.

He suggested I do a flickr search to see what came up and walla! the results.

Three more pictures of Thesis goodness via otherthings'. Check out the rest of his pics. Quite a few awesome pictures of graffiti.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesomeness. Making me late for work. I'm gonna have to order some caps this winter and do dome painting this summer. Mmmmm.

Anonymous said...

thesis is a friend of mine - and he is rad. his work is always inspiring. glad to see that others are also into his work. truly an original.