Friday, March 24, 2006

Haha, the cheapest stuff is all I need

Found another one of those Nerds guys over in Holywood (thanks JMD). This one is near NE 8th & NE Schuyler Ave. I think I am going to find all of these in Portland. Gives me something to do with all this spare time. Also sounds like an excuse to out and use the Nikon.

I know there is another a few blocks from this one and will try to get out Saturday and snag a shot of it.

Damn, I am exciting, huh!?


Here is the other Battle Axe Tooth drawing at the Crow. What does THACO! mean?

Well...this is fun. Check this out. I went to find out what THACO! means and came across a ThacO Records. I poked around on that site and found a band with a name I thought was funny and went to check it (Duran Duran Duran) out. Well you all know how much I LOVE the Cock...Anyway, Duran Duran Duran is a Breakcore band on a record label called Cock Rock Disco. I went to that site and came across this.
Could it be?















Why yes it is!




I think I found the label to send that OvA record to for distribution.

No comments: