Sunday, March 18, 2007

Animation is the rapid display of a sequence of images of 2-D artwork or model

It has been a while and I have been sitting on a few of these for awhile but I feel the time has come to share them.

First things first, I posted the Brackenwood films from biteycastle.com before but recently there has been 30 flash animations in 30 days posted. They are very funny and just enough of a taste to make it through until Waterlollies gets made.

Upper right hand corner of the page. Make sure you click on the little green line to get the music playing, it's a really good Gregorian chant style vocal loop.

coldhardflash.com is a flash animation aggregate that has a post nearly everyday.

Nick Cross's Yellow Cake looks to be a good one.

Oh My Gawd!!! Purple and Brown are the side splitting clay duo from the UK that are being aired over at NickToons Network. They are animated by Aardman the folks who brought us Wallace and Gromit.

Might as well check out all of the Aardman site, it is a bit of fun as well.

Lastly, what appears to be an advertising campaign of the 'keep our streets clean' variety for Curitiba directed by my long lost but not forgotten brother Paulo Koglin. Very cute!

Paulo is an exchange brother from Sao Paulo, Brazil I had in high school that was indelible to say the least. He is a talented musician and budding film director, in fact I don't think there is anything this man could not do. Although I do not read Portuguese very well I have spent time at paulokoglin.com and look forward to reading his blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oregarus,

Thanks for adding me to your links list, it was very kind of you. I checked out Paulo's site, man does he look different. I guess we all do after twenty years. By the way, I have been extremely impressed with your photography. I hope you keep it up. I have looked into a 12.8MP SLR, but it would run me about $3800. I think I'll settle for something a little less extravagant for now. Maybe in the $1500 range. The Canon 30D has 8.2MP and my other lenses will work with it. Take care man.

Luke