Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I am not concerned with confusions possible as a result of the accidental composition


When I got home from work tonight I booted up the PC and selected a few tracks of modern classical music to listen to while surfing for a bit. For some reason my computer decided I needed to hear all five albums at once opening five media players and starting five tracks at the same time. To tell the truth I didn't hear anything unusual until about 1:15 seconds in. I went to check out the track that was playing and lo and behold there were five players in the background. I tell you, very cool. Here is a 1:23 sample mp3 of what I heard. The five composers were: Horatio Radulescu , George Crumb, Morton Subotnick, Tristan Murail and Karlheinz Stockhausen. I thought about adding others but stuck to the freak happening so you could get a feel for what I heard.

Thank yous to nosmot for hosting.

No comments: