Tuesday, October 24, 2006

See what City projects are underway or planned for the future that could affect you.

Johnny and I also went to Lake Oswego. I wish there were some interesting photos to post from there but we drove in and out so fast the only pictures that I took I really needn't have gotten out of the car for. I will spare you the car side attraction though and post the only thing I found interesting about Lake 'No Negro'.

Not exactly sure what it is but I got out of the car so I think it's cool.

I guess this is what you would call the business end.

Same end just trying to get rid of the flash shadows.

Another view of the business end. I promised myself I would come back another day to take a picture when the sun was lower in the eastern sky so I would not have to use flash. You know what though, I don't think I want to go back to Lake Oswego. This was the only real cool thing about the place.

No comments: