Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Why is Cloud 9 so amazing? What is wrong with Cloud 8? That joke came off the top of my head, and the top of my head ain't funny!

~Mitch Hedberg

JT and I boggied down to the industrial area just south of Holgate between SE 28th and SE 24th. It was hot and very overcast. I didn't get too many good pictures but I will share what I can salvage.

These two shots are close-ups of the top to bottom train car that NOS posted about on Sunday. There was no real way to capture how cool that old car looked.

I have no idea what this thing is but I liked it enough to take a picture of it from three angles.

Another cool manhole cover. I think the dirt that doesn't wear off with traffic is cool. You get the shiny metal with the dull flat dirt and the contrast just screams to have its picture taken.


I am becoming obsessed with taking the all too cliche reflected visage in the coffee cup picture. Kinda spooky and looks a bit like I am scowling.

What could be more American I ask you.

No comments: