Thursday, July 06, 2006

With thee blissed out, insatiable, incalculable insupposables. It is a fabulous day in the Land of Ass Dance Beaux Arts.

Shelby with that pernicious grin. Wait...who is that she's choking? looks an aweful lot like me.






Chris looks like he is enjoying Hal's demise.

"Squeeze harder Shelby!"





Daniel seems to be enjoying Hal's quickly bluing face a little too much.






Garrett, pickin' a winner.








"Garrett" Rochelle yells, "get your finger out of there!"







Robin seems simply unamused. Perhaps Garrett's finger brushed her arm.






Jennifer gets the accidental red, camera-trick photo. I kinda think it has a smashing effect. So Demure.





Mike + Music = Bootay Shaker.








Anybody could be that guy
Night is young and the music's high
With a bit of rock music, everything is fine
You're in the mood for a dance.
And when you get the chance...

Is Brett doing The Robot?

Sorry girls but for some reason this is the only photo of Chet where he is alone. I wonder why?

*Photo blurred because this is a family friendly blog.

A semi group shot, and I think Chet has his little friend all tucked away in this one.






AC/DJ and his friend [don't know her name]. Thank you for a great night. I nearly got to sing last. I love it when that happens.






...and I meant, every word I said
When I said that I love you, I meant that I'd love you forever
And I'm gonna keep on loving you
Cause it's the only thing I wanna do
I don't wanna sleep
I just wanna keep on loving you


Had a great time everybody.

No comments: