Wednesday, August 16, 2006

You have just destroyed one model XOJ-37 Nuclear Powered Pan-Sexual Roto-Plooker

Just a quick WTF? kind of internet weirdness moment, follow this.

Tonight while looking on portland.craigslist.org I came across a listing for a 1980 ARIA PRO II TS-600 THOR-SOUND GUITAR for $600. I was not completely sure what this guitar looks like so I did a Google image search, which yields something that looks like this.

After trying a few pictures that were dead links I picked the one at therathole.org.

Well low and behold therathole.org is no longer hosting this image and is now a bbc.co.uk web site for the Teletubbies or CBeebies which they are lovingly referred to in England I guess.

Well curiosity got the upper hand of me and I poked around looking for a good laugh at the expense of children's television producers. I pressed the Fun and Games button directly above the spinning pinwheel and one of the games is, and I kid you not.

Yes you read that right, The Noo-Noo's Sucky Slurpy Game. Well I pressed the space bar because I knew it couldn't get any better than this.

Wow, looks a little like I thought Sy Borg might look. Gimme dat, gimme dat, give me de chromium leg.

No comments: