Tuesday, August 15, 2006

You will be fortunate in the opportunities presented to you.

Let me catch you up on my Saturday.

This is a crate that was on my front porch when I went out to wait for Nosmot. Mr. Mango is a brand of mangos from the Ciruli Brothers. Apparently Mr mango is never called by his formal name. It is obvious they only refer to him by mango due to the fact that mango is in lower case letters.

Here is Mr. mango color enhanced by me. He is very reminiscent of A Mr. Banana as previously posted.

Here is one of the few shots of one of the fire dances that Kate did at the party. It was cool to see and my friends enjoyed it. Daisy also took the fire for a spin then vanished into thin air it seemed. Thank you Kate and Daisy for the entertainment and danger.

I found this sausage sticker on my bedroom door when I got home Sunday morning after the party. The fortune reads "You will be fortunate in the opportunities presented to you." I thought it was pretty cool and the funny thing is it paired well with my horoscope that day.

Horoscope by: Jeraldine Saunders as seen in the Oregonian Saturday August 12th, 2006

PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20): Some stress may enter the picture today, but don't let it get you down. Things continue to be predominately positive, so keep your focus on that. You can be especially forceful now and should channel your energy productively.

No comments: